Anciens Grand hôtel de la Paix

From 1860, the urbanization of the right bank of the Paillon River became effective with a strong development of the hotel offer in large complexes built on the quays.

The two buildings were completed in 1868. The garden, an essential element for a luxury establishment, is here constituted by the square installed on the river, covered and inaugurated at the same time as the Grand Hotel. In order to continue to welcome a demanding clientele, the buildings were constantly being renovated. The Grand Hotel, which had 400 rooms and more than 600 beds, benefited in 1919 from a complete renovation of the facades by the architect Charles Dalmas.

Contact

Name(Required)
Address
Country
Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, doc, Max. file size: 16 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.