Beach Sport Festival
From 28 June to 23 July 2023
From 28/06 to 23/07/2023, daily.
The Beach Sport Festival 2023, a unique European sporting reference, is preparing to rock the beaches of Saint-Laurent-du-Var from 28 June to 23 July.
Hundreds of participants from all over Europe will come to enjoy an unforgettable sporting and human experience: European and World Sand Wrestling Championships, European FootVolley Championships, Finals of the French Beach Volley Championships, etc.
Launched in 2022, the Beach Sport Festival has established itself as one of the most outstanding sporting events in the Marais region by offering an exceptional concept combining sport, entertainment, social and environmental commitment.
With 6 sports disciplines on offer, the Beach Sport Festival is a real showcase of sport, offering amateur athletes, as well as professionals, the opportunity to express themselves and to surpass themselves. Beyond the purely sporting aspect, the Beach Sport Festival is an exemplary event, which is fully in line with an eco-responsible and charitable approach.
The 2023 edition of the Beach Sport Festival promises to be exceptional, with important new features on the programme. Entertainment, concerts, shows and activities for the whole family will be offered. The charity aspect will also be highly developed, with events demonstrating the solidarity of the sports world.
The sports programme and concerts are unveiled!
During a press conference held at the IT Villaggio restaurant in Cap 3000, a stone's throw from the grounds that will host the Beach Sport Festival this summer, the programme for this 2nd edition was unveiled. You can start ticking off the dates in your diaries!
- Wednesday 28th to Friday 30th June | Beach Wrestling - European and World Championships
- Saturday 1 to Sunday 2 July | Footvolley - European Round
- Tuesday 4 July | Concert CHRISTOPHE WILLEM
- Wednesday 5 to Sunday 9 July | Beach Tennis - Summer tour
- Tuesday 11 July | Concert KISS FM LIVE
- Wednesday 12 to Saturday 15 July | Beach Rugby - Legends Match (charity)
- Sunday 16 July | Beach Handball - Exhibition Tournament
- Tuesday 18 July | Concert HÉRITAGE GOLDMAN
- Friday 21 to Sunday 23 July | Beach Volley - Finals of the French Championship