Lignes d'Azur is the public transport network of the Nice Côte d'Azur metropolitan area. It comprises three tramway lines and over one hundred and sixty-five bus and coach lines.
The Lignes d'Azur network offers a single fare system throughout the Nice Côte d'Azur metropolitan area. From 1 July 2023, the paper ticket will be replaced by a rechargeable card:
Fares (except lines with specific fares) :
- Solo 1 journey: €1.70
- 1 return journey with connection: €3.40
- 1 return airport ticket: €10
- 1-day pass: €7 - 2-day pass: €13 - 7-day pass: €20
- Multi voyage: from €1.70, sliding scale of charges
- Solo emergency card: €2 (sold on board buses to help passengers who do not have their card).
Cards are on sale at sales offices and can be recharged at points of sale throughout the Metropolitan area, at ticket machines or via the application.
All tickets must be validated each time they are used.