Still attracts pilgrims from all over the region, from Provence to Italy. Crowned by a statue of the Virgin Mary covered in gold-leaf, this Italian baroque-style church dates back to 1656.
The museum in the cloister contains very precious ex-votos, preserved since the 19th century.4Accommodation provided by the Benedictine nuns for those seeking spiritual nourishment.
Reception of animals
free - Free admission