Tournefort was rebuilt with dispersed houses after the village was destroyed by the earthquake of 1887.

The old village can easily be reached by a trail with broad steps; the ruins of the castle overrun by vegetation are easily accessible thanks to special trails.

Sights: Saint-Pierre church (17th c.); Penitents’ chapel (15th/16th c); vaulted cellars; ruins of the castle.


Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, doc, Max. file size: 16 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.