In 1880, Ernestine Mayrargues had this house built by the architect Sébastien-Marcel Biasini.
It is the first private building in the city to be topped with two stone domes. It was rented to winter guests, notably from the Russian imperial house. The building became a hotel in 1912. Inside, a rich art deco ornamentation was added, in the 1930s, to the decorations of the late nineteenth century. The whole is currently preserved.