25 January 2023
From 10th to 26th February 2023, His Majesty Carnival of Nice will be “King of the Treasures of the World“
All about parking
Parking on the Promenade des Anglais
Within the framework of the 2023 carnival festivities, the parking of tourist coaches will be authorised on event days on the Promenade des Anglais southbound carriageway, as well as on the northbound carriageway, between Boulevard Gambetta and Rue du Congrès, subject to availability and the payment of a fee of 60 euros per event.
📣 As the number of places is limited, we invite you to book as soon as possible your place for the events of your choice on the following link:
Good to know
- The authorised parking times are specified when you reserve your parking space;
- After payment, you will receive an e-mail containing your control slip to be printed and affixed to the windscreen of your vehicle on the day;
- Do not forget to indicate on this slip the mobile phone number of the driver present at the event for security reasons;
- The fee can be paid on site;
- Vehicles that have not paid the relevant fee will be considered to be obstructing public traffic and will be liable to fines.
Auvare car park
There is also free long-term parking throughout the Carnival period at Auvare car park.
Access to this site is strictly subject to prior reservation with your hotelier in Nice, who will provide you with a badge to present at the entrance.
Ferber car park
Please note: the FERBER car park at the entrance to the town is permanently closed.
Enjoy the Nice Carnival 2023!