18 November 2022
Launch of the winter season with the opening of the Nice Côte d’Azur resorts!
The resorts are waiting for you!
Isola 2000 and La Colmiane opened their ski slopes on Saturday 3rd December 2022, followed closely by Auron and Saint-Dalmas-Le-Selvage on 10th December.
On the other hand, it will be necessary, a priori, to wait until December 17th 2022 for the resorts of Roubion-Les-Buisses, Turini Camp d’Argent and the Centre Nordique du Boréon.
Ski areas at a glance
- ISOLA 2000 : Resort in the Top 5 of the snowiest in France with 45 slopes and 20 lifts;
- AURON : The largest ski area in the department with 43 slopes and 19 lifts;
- SAINT-DALMAS-LE-SELVAGE : Resort dedicated to Nordic skiing with 50km of marked trails;
- LA COLMIANE : Has the largest zip line in France and 21 tracks;
- ROUBION-LES-BUISSES : Family resort with 20 slopes and 6 lifts;
- CENTRE NORDIQUE DU BOREON : One of the largest Nordic ski centres in the French Alps;
- TURINI CAMP D’ARGENT : The closest resort to the Côte d’Azur with 4 slopes and 3 ski lifts.
Corner dedicated to the Nice Côte d’Azur resorts in the heart of Cap 3000
From December 2, 2022, to January 2, 2023, the 80 m² corner’s magical décor will allow everyone to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of the Nice Côte d’Azur resorts.
Thanks to this partnership with the Cap 3000 shopping centre, voted the best shopping centre in the world in 2022, hundreds of Côte d’Azur residents will be able to find out everything they need to know to prepare for their stay in the snow.