In the heart of nature
Your most beautiful walks easily accessible by public transport!
Prepare to spend an unforgettable moment and reconnect with nature by discovering the beauty of the landscapes, lakes, trails and animals nestling in our pretty valleys.
From Nice, the Gordolasque, Boréon and Madone de Fenestre* trekking shuttles will run from 10 July to 3 September 2023.
*subject to road opening.
💡 Good to know
A connection is provided with line 90 departing from Nice at 8.00 am.
🚌 La Gordolasque
Would you like to discover the Gordolasque Valley?
📌 Operation: One return ticket per day, on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
🕘 Departs from Roquebillière : 9h20
- stop : Pont De Cervagne
- stop : Roquebillière Vieux Village
- stop : Belvédère Place Pavy
🕘 Departs from Gordolasque : 18h
Schedules allowing connection with regular line 90 (Grand Arénas – La Bolline)
Come by car and finish your journey by shuttle!
- Parking in the streets of Roquebillière free.
- Line 90 stop and shuttle departure: Place du village, Corniglion Molinier
- Parking in the village: Parking du Brec
- Shuttle bus stop in the village : Arrêt Pavy
📌 Operation: 2 return ticket per day, every day.
🕘 Departs from Saint Martin Vésubie: 9.35am and 4.50pm
- stop : St Martin Vésubie Gare (Shuttle departure on Line 90 connection)
- stop : Village
- stop : Pont Maissa
- stop : Parc Alpha Loup
- stop : Parking de Saléze
- stop : La Vacherie
🕘 Departs from Le Boréon: 10:10am and 5:30 pm
Timetable to connect with regular line 90 (Grand Arénas – La Bolline).