An invitation to relax, a journey to sensory pleasures at the Spa & Bien-Être of the hotel Les Terrasses d’Eze 4* !
The 500 m2 Spa offers a wellness trail and a swimming pool with large bay windows opening onto a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. An exceptional venue in the Nice Côte d’Azur metropolitan area!
First of all, wrapped up in my bathrobe, I begin my well-being journey in the relaxation room. Its large and imposing wall is lined with Himalayan Salt bricks in warm orange colours. What an ingenious system: the evaporation of the salt in this room allows the ambient air to be charged with sodium, creating an antibacterial barrier in our lungs… Decongesting, purifying, soothing, reducing sleep disorders, a whole program!
I continue and discover an intimate SPA, it immediately feels good… It was designed in wave form, the walls are covered with a fiberglass fresco representing a painting of “Turner”, the mosaics, present everywhere, remind us of the magnificent Roman baths … A pause of a few hours of relaxation awaits me
The heat experience rooms
One after the other, I go through the heat experience rooms:
- first the Tepidarium (35-40° / 50% humidity), I acclimatize little by little to this moist heat given by hot stones regularly receiving perfumed water.
- the traditional Hammam (40-45 ° / 98% humidity), a real cocoon of steam with its cascade of green light reminiscent of the northern lights, a total let go!
- the Bio-Sauna (60 ° / 40% humidity), all dressed in wood, it is equipped with 3 flat screens showing a video of the sea and via 2 loud-speakers, I can hear the roll of the waves dying on the sand, it is really impressive, I close my eyes and I’m lying on a beach at the other end of the world … A technological innovation unique to the SPA of “Terrasses d’Eze”!
- and finally, the Finnish Sauna (90 ° / 20% humidity) – Heat experiences ended!
I continue my journey towards the refreshing space of the fountain and the wall of ice; standing close to it, I love this feeling of powdery snow all over my body for a great stimulation!
Next door, I finish with the 3 sensory showers; each has different colours, scents and jets. For my part, I prefer the second one… Tour done!
Next to the pool – Lying on a hydro-massaging bench, I relax in the swimming pool (32 °) … Jets, whirlpool, waterfall of rain, jacuzzi embellish this moment of relaxation … Everything was thought for our well-being , the pool water is filtered with ozone offering a completely purified skin … Goodbye the smell of chlorine and its disadvantages!
Deckchairs are installed around the pool and in the relaxation room to fully enjoy the herbal tea.
I especially recommend the “Terrasses d’Eze” SPA for its originality, its naturally treated water without any chemical additives, its unique Bio-Sauna on the Côte d’Azur, its “Paradise Showers”, its “Ice Fall” and its breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea!
- Opening: 10h-19h (from 1st September to 31st May) and 10h-20h (from 1st June to 31st August)
- Access to Parcours SPA Deep well-being and swimming pool for external customers
- From 16 years old
- Swimsuit obligatory
- Bathrobe, bath towel and flip flops provided (we can keep flip flops!)
- 5 treatment cabins (massages, wraps, treatments, scrubs …)
- Benefits at the height of a 4-star establishment
- Access 1/2 day SPA: 50 € / person
- Discovery stopover (SPA 1/2 day itinerary + lunch): 79 € / person
- Sunday SPA Brunch (SPA tour 1/2 day + Sunday brunch buffet): 70 € / person