Getting around easily and cheaply thanks to the inter and intra-city bus and tramway networks…
The Lignes d’Azur network
The Lignes d’Azur network offers you:
- about 3100 bus stops in the 49 municipalities of the Nice Côte d’Azur Metropolitan Area.
- the tramway in Nice :
the N° 1 line provides a north/east connection via the city center by Avenue Jean Médecin and Place Masséna and allows you to travel 21 hours a day! From Monday to Sunday from 4:25 am to 1:35 am …
the N° 2 line provides a west-east connection from the airport (or CADAM) to the city center (Jean Médecin station) ending at the Port of Nice
the N° 3 line 3 provides a connection between the airport and Saint-Isidore via the Allianz Riviera Stadium
- A combined bus/tram ticket with many connection possibilities
- the Solo ticket for a 74-minute trip with connections at €1.50 and various types of tickets for occasional travel: Multi 10 trips, 1-day pass, 7-day pass, Parcazur (round trip), TicketAzur
- Subscriptions with the Lignes d’Azur card
- 8 Parcazur park and ride lots allow you to park for free and reach the city center by streetcar Parcazur Park and Ride
The ZOU! regional network
The ZOU! regional transport network allows you to travel by bus in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur region by serving the communes of the area in detail.
It also connects the major cities of the departments and serves the airports and train stations of the region.