For a family sightseeing trip or for the more experienced sportsmen, get on your bike and explore the area in a different way
Nice Côte d’Azur becomes your own playground. Enjoy your holidays in complete freedom and admire the beauty of the landscape between the city, the sea, and the mountains.
Cycling on the Nice Côte d’Azur means experiencing a holiday off the beaten track, alone or with family or friends while contributing to sustainable tourism.
GOOD TO KNOW
The Nice Côte d’Azur metropolis has many assets that make it a leading destination for bicycle tourism 🚴♂️
- A welcome, services and facilities adapted to cycling.
- A network of cycling infrastructures developed on a metropolitan scale, some of which are linked to cycle routes.
- A diversity of landscapes allowing a real change of scenery and a topography adapted to each type of practice.
- A mild climate throughout the year.
- The charm and art of French living through gastronomy, wine and local products.
- A territory that is easily accessible to the sending countries.
- A dedicated event.