Vue extérieur de l'église Saint Jean-Baptiste Intérieur de l'église Saint Jean-Baptiste Clocher de l'église Saint Jean-Baptiste

Saint John the Baptist church

The church of Saint John the Baptist dates from the 11th century. It is a very simple church but features beautiful decorations.

It underwent two extensions during the 19th century, and the presbytery was built in 1846. Major restoration work between 1992 and 1998 gradually gave the monument its finished appearance we can admire today.
Every year, on 24th June, the whole village celebrates its Patron Saint's day by organising a procession that involves carrying the statue of Saint John the Baptist down to the jetty at the old harbour.


  • Parking nearby


  • Tour free of charge

Adapted tourism

  • Not accessible in a wheelchair


Free entry.

Opening periods

All year round, daily.


Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, doc, Max. file size: 16 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.