Cap-Ferrat Semaphore

The semaphore was built on the orders of Napoleon III in 1862. Belonging to the French National Navy, its current missions include managing maritime traffic as well as spotting any forest fires that break out on the coast.

It is 143 metres high.

Contact

Name(Required)
Address
Country
Accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, doc, Max. file size: 16 MB.
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.