16 May 2022
The rooftops, cocktails and sunsets have a summer flavour!
You could hardly wait? Same for us! Cocktails, tapas, et sunset, all the ingredients are combined for an enjoyable evening.
With friends, family or as a couple, go to the top floors to discover Nice Côte d’Azur from a different perspective.
Admire the view of the Mediterranean on one site and the Alps on the other, the rooftops offer a 360° landscape.
The cohabitation between the sea and the mountains has never been so beautiful from the city’s rooftops.
♡ Our favourites
Nice Côte d’Azur is not short of rooftops! Near the sea or in the city centre, you’ll have plenty to choose from!
- Rooftop Monsigny – Located in the heart of Nice, the atmosphere is guaranteed with DJ and heated jacuzzi!
- Mayssa Beach – From the roofs of the maritime station, enjoy the view over the harbour of Villefranche-sur-mer.
- Moon Bar, Hôtel Aston la Scala – Just a stone’s throw from the famous Place Masséna, discover the panoramic view over the city of Nice.
- La Terrasse, Hôtel le Méridien – Its location offers a breathtaking view of the Promenade des Anglais.
- Skylounge Nice Bar, Hôtel Mercure Notre Dame – Contemplate the Notre-Dame basilica from up high.
- Farago on the roof, AC Hôtel by Marriott. Overlook the colourful rooftops of the Côte d’Azur capital while savouring the Iberian tapas à la carte.
- Le Calade Rooftop, Hôtel Radisson Blue – Exceptional panorama over the Promenade des Anglais to the headland of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat.
Share your best shots on social networks with the hashtag #ExploreNiceCotedAzur !