The Chef, Akhara Chay offers you lunches and dinners with a creative Mediterranean cuisine with a touch of Asian flavours.
A contemporary interior where works of art and colors are mixed.
A terrace between vegetation and panoramic view on the swimming-pool and olive trees.
The restaurant Au Jardin de la Vague invites you everyday to an exceptionnal culinary journey.
Maître Restaurateur and Disciples d’Escoffier, Akhara Chay has learnt with the most famous Chefs: Ghislaine Arabian, Alain Ducasse or Eric Provost to name but a few.
Au Jardin de la Vague, Akhara and his team imerge you in a creative culinary cuisine, sprinkled with Asian flavours.
- Air conditioned restaurant
- Air conditioning
- Baby chair
- Boules area
- Accessible for self-propelled wheelchairs
Reception of animals
- Pets welcome
- Group capacity : 100 people maximum
- Number of covers : 100
- 2 toques 2023
- Gault & Millau
- Monday to Friday: 3-course menu of the day: €35, water and coffee included.
- Saturday & Sunday : 3 course menu of the day : €55, excluding drinks.
- Menu Carte: €75 per person, excluding drinks.
- Carte Blanche du Chef: €95 per person, drinks not included.
Chef's Table: €150 per person (reservation required, 4 people maximum).
Accepted payment methods
- Credit card payment
- Bank checks
Closed until 1 April.
In April & October:
Restaurant closed on Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday.
From May to September:
Restaurant closed on Monday.