1 March 2022
What to do, what to see this summer in the Nice Côte d’Azur area?
Discover the best of: Auron – Belvédère – Clans – Isola – La Bollène Vésubie – La Colmiane – La Tour-sur-Tinée – Roquebillière – Saint-Dalmas-Le-Selvage – Saint-Etienne-de-Tinée – Saint-Martin-Vésubie – Utelle
Towns and villages in the High Land
- Decompress in the quietness of a village where life is good.
- Discover almost thousand-year-old paintings.
- Laze around or perform on foot or on an electrically-assisted mountain bike in the woods, trails and forest tracks.
- Enjoy a calm biological swim… with tanning on the program.
- Admire the contemporary paintings by Patrick Moya* which decorate the interior of the Chapel of St John the Baptist – *Internationally renowned artist from Nice.
- Go trail walking and hiking in a unique landscape and a preserved environment.
- Feel very small in front of the grandeur of mountain landscapes.
- Climb a mythical pass.
- Taste local specialities.
- Enjoy the joys of a mountain bike ride.
- Walk through a beautiful medieval village listed as a historical monument
- Enjoying the panorama and the beautiful surrounding nature
- To take part, whatever your level, in one of the many hiking trails (GR510)
- Discover an exceptional heritage at the Béal craft centre
- Visit a listed religious heritage (Chapelle St-Jean-Baptiste, Chapelle des Pénitents Blancs, Église St-Martin, Maison des Templiers…).
- Treat yourself to a moment of relaxation on the leisure base.
- Visit the church Saint-Michel de Gast to discover 800 years of history.
- Spend a pleasant moment of relaxation in the thermal centre of Berthemont-Les-Bains.
- Meet the farmers and local craftsmen at the “Petit Marché Rural” (tuesday morning).
- Take a nice walk around the village.
1.Stroll through the streets and stairways of Utelle and admire the medieval houses built of old stone
2. Enjoy a panoramic view of the Vésubie peaks
3. Sit on the terrace of a café on the square, under the plane trees
4. Take one of the many hiking trails (GR5)
5. Go up to the Madonna d’Utelle, a sanctuary and place of pilgrimage, situated at an altitude of 1200 m, with an exceptional 360° panorama, between sea and mountain.
Enjoy the mountains all year round! Now you know what to do and what to see in the high country of Nice Côte d’Azur outside the winter sports season! And as you have seen, there is a real choice. Enjoy your stay in the Nice Côte d’Azur area!