1 September 2021
What to do, what to see this summer in the Nice Côte d’Azur area?
Discover the best of Nice – Eze – Beaulieu-sur-Mer – Cagnes-sur-Mer – Cap d’Ail – Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat – Saint-Laurent-du-Var – Villefranche-sur-Mer
Towns and villages in the coastal area
- Climb to the top of the Castle Hill and enjoy an exceptional panorama.
- Relax in the sun on one of the many public or private beaches and “take a dip” in the deep blue sea.
- Stroll through one of the most beautiful markets in France and treat yourself to a load of flowers.
- Taste the famous pan bagnat and other specialities from Nice.
- Get the French Riviera Pass (24h, 48h or 72h) to enjoy the best of Nice and its region.
- Treat yourself to a private 100% Zen and 100% solar coastal boat-trip.
- Visit Villa Kérylos, a Greek villa from the Belle Epoque period.
- Go shopping and a make a gourmet stopover in a privileged place.
- Follow in the footsteps of a prestigious past and a unique architectural heritage.
- Dive into the world of gambling and its beautiful setting.
- Enjoy a 360° view of the Côte d’Azur from the tower of the Château-Musée Grimaldi du Haut-de-Cagnes.
- Get drunk from a sea ride in the bay of Cros-de-Cagnes aboard a Speed Boat.
- Let yourself be surprised by the unexpected garden and the contemporary art course of Polygone Riviera.
- Fall under the spell of the gardens of the Renoir Museum in the shade of centuries-old olive trees.
- Hesitate between a siesta on the beach or one of the many water activities on offer.
- Stroll through the streets of the village and on the quays of the port.
- Discover Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat “sea side” by boat, paddle or kayak.
- Walk along the coastal paths and, at the bend in a cove, dive into the crystal-clear waters.
- Discover the wonders of the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and escape into its magnificent gardens.
- Laze in the sun on the terrace or on a deckchair, with the sea as the only horizon…
- Walk along the Var river through the Departmental Park of the Rives du Var and then along the seaside.
- Enjoy the joys of the beach and water activities.
- Enjoy the thrill of hoverboarding.
- Stroll on one of the large terraces of Cap 3000 and do some shopping.
- Follow an unusual walk in the old village thanks to a signposted route, connected and accessible to all.
Here are, in my opinion, the best things to do and see on the Nice Côte d’Azur coastline! Enjoy your stay!